MATERIALS TO SUBMIT & CONTENT OPPORTUNITIES
All Speakers Need to Submit
- Headshot (high-res, JPG or PNG)
- Short bio (250 words or less)
- Social media: Links to your LinkedIn profile and other social accounts
Solo Presenters Need to Submit
Preliminary Title & Abstract for Your Talk:
- Title: Your presentation title should generate interest while also letting attendees know what the session is about
- Abstract (description): 250 words (recommended) speaking to the presentation topic/context and what attendees can expect to learn
The information does not need to be final as far as what attendees will see onsite at the event in October, but will act more as a temporary placeholder to give prospective audience members an idea of the focus of your talk.
Final Title & Abstract for Your Talk:
Title and description for your talk as you would like it to appear on all onsite materials.
A copy of the slide deck accompanying your presentation. This will also be uploaded to the online platform for attendees to save/view. More information on slides can be found here. Please attach any videos embedded in your slides, as well.
*NOTE* You may upload a second version of your slides for the event platform/app. Attendees will be able to access this version, so you may remove any sensitive information if necessary.
To get the most out of your involvement, we have created some visual and other assets to help you promote your participation and enhance your performance at this year’s event.
Click here to access the AES 2022 Marketing Guide, which includes:
Social media/event promotion details | Important event links | Visual assets | Branding guidelines
Thought Leadership/Content Opportunities
For seven years now, the EnterpriseWear blog has been the leading resource for industry professionals to educate themselves on XR and wearables at work. With your experience and expertise, we would love to get you involved in producing some educational content. If this is something that interests you, let us know below and we will prepare some customized content opportunities based on your background.
Examples by Past EWTS/AES Speakers:
- The Benefits of Early AR/VR Adoption: Interview with Flex’s Zohair Mehkri
- XR: What You’re Looking For is Already in Your Hands
- Using XR to See Underground: Interview with Arcadis’ Allison Yanites
- From the frontlines of pandemic-fueled AR adoption: Interview with Aggreko’s Walter Davis
- Top 3 Applications for Wearable Technology and Augmented Reality in the Automotive Industry