WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email
address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our
newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site
features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings
in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- By visiting our site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity are collected for targeted advertising.
- this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising by going to the NAI opt-out site at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site is http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Attendee registration information provided by you: I understand that my event registration details may be shared with any sponsors of the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit (EWTS) so they can contact me about products or services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make
your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited
number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the
information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure
Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses
their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.