STAFF REGISTRATION & ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
Number of Passes – Based on your signed sponsorship/exhibitions contract, you are allotted a specific number of Full-Access and Exhibit-Only Passes for your company attendees.
Registration Codes – Upon confirmation, two customized registration codes (one for Full-Access and one for Exhibit-Only) were created to sign up your staff. If you did not receive these codes, please email Mike Gonzalez
Staff Access – Once registered, your staff members will be given access to conference-only resources like the virtual event app and their onsite name badge credentials will be accounted for.
Registration Deadline – All sponsor and exhibitor passes MUST be registered by Friday, September 30, 2022.
Instructions for Registering Staff Attendees
- Follow the link above to the Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration portal
- Click the dropdowns next to the All Access Pass Type, and select the number of tickets specified in your contract. Repeat for Expo Only Passes.
- Select ‘ADD TO CART’ for both options with the correct quantities
- Click ‘CONTINUE’
- (CART) Under ‘ORDER SUMMARY,’ please type the customized registration codes provided by Mike into the ‘Promo Code’ fields.
- Click apply ‘APPLY PROMO CODE’ then ‘CONTINUE’
- (REGISTRATION) Please enter the attendee contact information for each pass, keeping in mind which of your staff are receiving All Access or Expo Only passes.
- Select ‘PROCEED TO PAYMENT’
Register Additional Attendees – If you need extra passes for your team in addition to what’s specified in your signed contract, you may purchase up to a maximum of 5 additional tickets (Full-Access and/or Exhibit Only) at the discounted rates of:
- FULL ACCESS = $2,000
- EXHIBIT ONLY = $1,000
Onsite Arrival Instructions for Sponsors/Exhibitors
When you arrive, please proceed to the sponsor/exhibitor registration desk located in the Town and Country Foyer to pick up your name badge and other conference materials (Ex. t-shirt and workbook).
Sponsors with speaking roles in their opportunities need to review the AES 2022 Speaker Portal for speaker arrival instructions.
AES will take place in the Town & Country Ballroom and Golden State Ballroom at the Town & Country Hotel. See venue map below.
Event Spaces to Note
- Registration is located in the Town and Country Foyer
- Main Stage sessions will take place inside Town and Country Ballroom A
- Green Breakout sessions will take place inside Town and Country Ballroom A
- Blue Breakout sessions will take place inside Town and Country Ballroom C
- Red Breakout sessions will take place inside Town and Country Ballroom D
- The exhibition floor is in Golden State Ballroom
- All meals and refreshments will be served on the exhibition floor in Golden State Ballroom
AES 2022 Event Map
Full Venue Map
Full Meeting Space Map