STAFF REGISTRATION & ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
Number of Passes – Based on your signed exhibitor/sponsor contract, you are allotted a specific number of Full-Access and Exhibit-Only Passes for your company attendees.
Registration Codes – Upon confirmation, two customized registration codes (one for Full-Access and one for Exhibit-Only) were created to sign up your staff. If you did not receive these codes, please email Mike Gonzalez
Staff Access – Once registered, your staff members will be given access to conference-only resources like the event app and their onsite name badge credentials will be accounted for.
Registration Deadline – All sponsor and exhibitor passes MUST be registered by Monday, October 9, 2023.
Exhibit Hall Set-up & Breakdown Times –
Set-up: Monday, October 23 • 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm CT
Breakdown Time: Thusday, October 26 • 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm CT
Instructions for Registering Staff Attendees
- Follow the link above to the Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration portal
- Click the dropdowns next to the All Access Pass Type, and select the number of tickets specified in your contract. Repeat for Expo Only Passes.
- Select ‘ADD TO CART’ for both options with the correct quantities
- Enter Discount Code(s) provided by Mike and click ‘APPLY’
- Click ‘NEXT’
- (REGISTRATION) Please enter the attendee contact information for each pass, keeping in mind which of your staff are receiving All Access or Expo Only passes.
- Select ‘NEXT’
Register Additional Attendees – If you need passes for staff in addition to what’s specified in your signed contract, you may purchase up to 5 additional tickets (Full-Access and/or Exhibit Only) at the discounted rates of:
- FULL ACCESS = $2,000
- EXHIBIT ONLY = $1,000
Onsite Arrival Instructions for Sponsors/Exhibitors
When you arrive, please proceed to the sponsor/exhibitor registration desk located in the Galleria Foyer (3rd floor) to pick up your name badge and other conference materials (Ex. t-shirt and workbook).
Sponsors with speaking roles in their opportunities need to review the Speaker Portal for speaker arrival instructions.
Augmented Enterprise will take place on the third and fourth floors of The Westin Galleria Houston, specifically in the Galleria Ballrooms (3rd floor) and Woodway Hall (4th floor).
Locations to Note
- Registration is located in the Galleria Foyer (3rd floor)
- Main Stage sessions will take place in Galleria Ballrooms III & IV (3rd floor)
- Green Breakout sessions will take place in Galleria Ballrooms III & IV (3rd floor)
- Blue Breakout sessions will take place in Galleria Ballroom II (3rd floor)
- Red Breakout sessions will take place in Galleria Ballroom I (3rd floor)
- The exhibition is located in Woodway Hall (4th floor)
- All meals and refreshments will be served on the exhibition floor in Woodway Hall
Map of the Meeting Space